Manages the Eccles Theater arts accessibility (“Arts for All”) program, including ticket distribution to qualified Salt Lake County residents; development of community partnerships to serve ticket accessibility and related programming; program reporting, communication, and promotion; and development of additional programming and related special projects to serve program goals and objectives.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in public relations, communications or marketing or other closely related field and 2 years of closely related experience. Closely related experience may substitute for the required Bachelor’s degree.
- Plans and implements Arts for All free ticket distribution, including qualified participant identification and communication, participating partner coordination, internal Division coordination and communication, and monitoring ticket usage for compliance
- Researches, develops, and maintains partnerships with community organizations, which help distribute Arts for All tickets to their qualified populations and participate in additional Arts for All program opportunities, including developing new avenues for programming and partnerships in accordance with program goals, processing and monitoring any related contracts, and sustaining timely and accurate communications.
- Monitors and implements program policies and procedures in accordance with established standards and guidelines, including data tracking and program reporting in a timely, accurate, complete manner.
- Increases community awareness of Arts for All program through community promotion and strategic community marketing efforts.
- Develops programming and/or special projects to support the program’s accessibility goals and community partnerships, including potential collaboration with Eccles co-presenters or other related groups as appropriate.
- Represents Arts for All program through program reporting and presentations to leadership, stakeholders, and community groups, and prepare quantitative and qualitative Arts for All presentations for others to deliver as requested by leadership.
- Prepares and monitors Arts for All program budget.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Most day-to-day work is done by computer, phone, and in meetings.
Limited physical work requirements – lifting, pushing, pulling.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THIS POSITION
May be required to travel to locations within Salt Lake County to perform job duties.