Assists in supervising the daily operations and personnel of the Arts & Culture ArtTix ticket office and the monitoring of daily funds collected through ticket sales. Works with management and the I.T. department to ensure in-house and internet daily ticket sales are operational.
One (1) year of experience in a field closely related to these duties plus six months supervisory experience; OR an equivalent combination of related education and experience except that education may not be substituted for the required supervisory experience.
- Participates in daily operation of Arts & Culture Division ticket offices at all hours.
- Supervises, hires and trains all temporary ticket office personnel.
- Coordinates information between ArtTix management, Event Management, clients, patrons and staff.
- Operates the ticket office during performances, overseeing ticket sales and coordination information between client, front of house staff, and patrons.
- Enforces procedures necessary to ensure the safekeeping of ticket office receipts, purchased tickets, and the ticket office cash fund.