Assists in supervising the daily operations and personnel of the Center for the Arts ArtTix ticket office and the monitoring of daily funds collected through ticket sales. Works with management and the I.T. department to ensure in-house and internet daily ticket sales are operational.
One (1) year of experience in a field closely related to these duties plus six months supervisory experience; OR an equivalent combination of related education and experience except that education may not be substituted for the required supervisory experience.
- Participates in daily operation of CFA Division ticket offices at all hours.
- Supervises, hires and trains all temporary ticket office personnel.
- Coordinates information between ArtTix management, Event Management, clients, patrons and staff.
- Operates the ticket office during performances, overseeing ticket sales and coordination information between client, front of house staff, and patrons.
- Enforces procedures necessary to ensure the safekeeping of ticket office receipts, purchased tickets, and the ticket office cash fund.
***This position is open until filled. We will review resume’s as they come in***