Assists in supervising the daily operations and personnel of the Arts & Culture ArtTix ticket office and the monitoring of daily funds collected through ticket sales. Works with management and the IT department to ensure in-house and internet daily ticket sales are operational.
One (1) year of full time (40 hours weekly) of computerized event ticketing experience in an Arts Environment; OR an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
Supervisory experience is preferred.
Preference will be given to bilingual Spanish-speaking applicants.
- Participates in daily operation of Arts & Culture ticket offices at all hours.
- Supervises, hires and trains all temporary ticket office personnel.
- Coordinates information between ArtTix management, Event Management, clients, front of house, patrons and staff.
- Operates the ticket office during performances, overseeing ticket sales.
- Enforces procedures necessary to ensure the safekeeping of ticket office receipts, purchased tickets, and the ticket office cash fund.