Provides marketing content and social media development support for Arts & Culture Marketing and Communications Team.
- Certification or progress towards degree (minimum of 2 years completed) in Marketing, Communications, or other closely related field, or two (2) years of experience in Content Development and Marketing.
- Experience or background in researching, writing, and creating content is required.
- Preference given to candidates with experience using WordPress, various social media platforms, and/or analytic tools.
- Researches and writes blog posts for website and email newsletters.
- Gathers and creates content for social media channels.
- Assists with maintaining digital signage content.
- Monitors online presence for Arts & Culture and its venues and services.
- Facilitates research projects that support digital marketing efforts.