COVID Health and Safety Guidelines at Arts & Culture Venues
Updated February 8, 2023
For health and safety guidelines for specific events, please see the information page for the event you are planning to attend. If you have any questions, please call ArtTix at 801-355-2787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can help us stay healthy and keep our venues open by:
- Wearing a well-fitting mask such as a KN95 respirator (available at our venues by request)
- Staying distanced from others
- Being up-to-date on vaccinations
- Event Presenters may impose further requirements, including distancing and reduced capacity, vaccinations, and/or proof of negative COVID-19 test at their performances. Arts & Culture will support these requirements at the request of our presenters.
- Performances and events are seating at full capacity.
- Guidelines are subject to change at any time.
COVID-19 Risk Awareness Warning
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other Guests, Employees and Cast Members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Abravanel Hall, Eccles Theater, Capitol Theatre, Mid-Valley Performing Arts Center and Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting our venues, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Let’s keep each other healthy and safe.