Eccles Theater has partnered with Volunteers of America UTAH to collect coats and other warm winter items for adults in need, to share with out community the spirit of our 2022 holiday art installation “Warm Embrace” by local artist Lenka Konopasek.
We encourage you to bring clean, gently-used, adult clothing donations when you come to Eccles Theater this winter. Donations can be dropped off during daytime business hours or before performances through mid-January.
We are accepting clean, gently-used, adult winter clothing, including:
- Winter coats
- Pajama bottoms or sweatpants
- Thermal underwear
- Winter friendly boots or shoes with rubber tread
- New and unworn underwear (all sizes; masculine & feminine styles; must be in packaging)
- New and unworn winter socks (must be in packaging)
- New fleece hats (not homemade)
- Fleece gloves (not homemade)
- Water-resistant gloves (e.g. fleece)
- Feet/hand warmers
All adult sizes are accepted. Items that are sizes 2-4X+ are particularly needed. Items will be primarily provided to adult and teen resource centers, so adult sized items are strongly preferred. Items must be pre-laundered before donation.